A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Yes, I am one of those people who refuse to put pictures of themself online. I’m not a fan of people I don’t know seeing me. Anyway now that that’s out of the way, welcome the new challenge! It’s all explained here and I actually think it’s pretty refreshing to not talk about kpop for a bit. So let’s start ^.^
- I’m learning Japanese. Personally I don’t find this very interesting, but my friends flip out about it all the time. I guess since people assume it’s a difficult language someone wouldn’t go out of their way to self study it, but this girl is. I do hope to be fluent one day in Japanese.
- I have a slight obsession with Asian guys. This actually started like two years ago and I’ve been praying that it’s phase because I don’t want to be classified as “a delusional girl who listens to kpop and think she’s going to marry an idol”. That isn’t my plan, though my best friend is convinced that I will marry someone of the Asian descent. She got me a shirt for my birthday last year that says, “I love Asians” no joke. I made a post about it a while ago. I wore it school one day and ah the reactions I got….There were the “Oh…really”, the “Why not -insert other race of guy-”, the “Oh my gosh that’s so cool”, and the “Ah that’s a new one”. I really don’t care, I wear it with pride.
- I strongly dislike my eyebrows. They aren’t too different, but there is a difference in the way they look. I complain about it all the time but I refuse to go get them done.
- My bellybutton is like an innie outie. It’s so difficult to describe without a picture…let’s leave this fact here.
- I don’t really like children. I don’t know why, when my cousins were babies I refused to hold them. I guess since my mom doesn’t like children, I’ve picked up that from her. Oddly enough, I do want kids when I am older.
- My nails are always painted. There has never been a day that I have gone to school with my nails bare. I’m just so used to them being painted that when they are bare they feel naked.
- I’m a pretty natural girl. Make up is too time consuming personally in my opinion. Maybe mascara every now and then but eyeliner and eyeshadow and all that other stuff? No thank you.
- I am technically full Nigerian, but I was born in America.
- I can be a big procrastinator. No one seems to believe me with my grades.
- I am extremely competitive with my grades. Maybe it’s a side effect from being in the top ten but I can not stand getting a B. Even an 89 is unacceptable. You could consider me a perfectionist….but that’s another story.
- I am a harsh person. It’s one of my flaws, I can be blunt at the wrong moments. I tell it like it is, even if you don’t want to hear it. It’s gotten me into trouble quite often but that’s just me.
- Sarcasm is my favorite language.
- I am viewed as the classic innocent goody two shoes.
- I am a daddy’s girl and I want to get a tattoo of that but my dad is so against tattoos.
- I’m a bit of both an introvert and extrovert. More simply, I appear to be an introvert but I’m an extrovert at heart.