This time these are just random beginnings to stories I’ve never finished.
- Smile through the tears and laugh through the pain. Even if I can’t stop thinking about it, it’s better for me to lie than to worry others. Even if I’m not happy, it’s better to fake my happiness. Even if it means hurting myself in the end, it doesn’t matter to them. All that matters to them is acceptance.
- The inevitable truth that hangs in the air between us, do we wish to know this truth?Of course not. It was a chance I took when I entered his alluring world. From the advice others gave me that should have been followed, I wrote them off as ignorance, while I was unaware of my own ignorance..
- Bony fingers grasped the weathered iron bar tightly as the distressed woman let out a loud shriek. Her cry echoed through the dark room, bouncing off the walls like boomerangs, causing the crowd of women behind her to yell out an array of harsh words at her only to hear her cries increase in volume.“Let me out of here,” she screamed with a hoarse voice.
- The awkward air between us wasn’t always like here. The evil glares we exchanged used to be loving glances we stole from each other. Nothing was the same.
- Faith. The one thing I should have has eluded me. From the very beginning I knew it was going to be difficult. But I told him that I wouldn’t lose my faith in him. I would wait for him, no matter how long it was.I wanted to believe that he’d come back to me. I wanted to believe that we could just return to how we were. I wanted to believe that this wouldn’t break us up.
But distance didn’t make my heart grow fonder.
- A single drop of blood trickled down the knife. The heavy body fell forward and landed on the floor face first. The young girl gasped immediately and clasped a hand over her mouth.He was dead.
- I love you.Nine letters, three words, and one sentence long. Yet that simple declaration of love takes only seconds to think of but years to commit to.