I’ve said in various posts how I feel about EXO, particularly on K, and how I was a bit disappointed with their mini last year. But I think they may just redeemed themselves because…Baby Don’t Cry and My Lady are … Continue reading
In their videos that is. Sungjong is too adorable.
I’m glad to hear Infinite made a comeback because I was missing my princes. I’ve heard snippets of their album and I can’t say I’m impressed yet but I’m hoping with a full listen I shall be.
Welcome To Our Dream
Hmmm. Well I get a fairy tale vibe from the intro, hence probably why the title is named appropriately.
Man In Love
And I get to the title track. I can’t say I love it, but I do like it. It’s just a different sound than what I’m used to, but that’s fine because it’s great for groups to try to experiment with different sounds.
As Good As It Gets
Right of the bat I got a OST vibe from the track, which isn’t bad at all. I typically end up loving OST songs. It gives a warm and upbeat feeling, I definitely like that about the song.
Still I Miss You
My Sungjong sounded so good in this track, I usually can never hear his voice. But a pretty average track here.
I know I always say how much I love slow ballad-like songs but the tempo to this song is a little too slow for me.
I loved when Sunggyu sung this song on his album and honestly I went into the rendition with all of Infinite thinking it can’t be that great. But I love it just as much. Woohyun sounds especially good in this song. It fits him quite well. I would actually love to hear Sunggyu and Woohyun sing 60 Seconds as a duet.
Quite the blah track in my opinion.
I think their album was appropriately named, A New Challenge, because there were some new sounds in the album that perhaps die hard fans aren’t quite used to. But all in all I do think it was a good album, not a great album. By fair my favorite track was the rendition of 60 Seconds. But I must say that Sunggyu sounded amazing in all the tracks.
It was just something about the music video that kept a smile on my face.
As for groups falling off the face of the planet, Heo Young Saeng joined along as well. I literally forget all about him, and he was my favorite (well next to Park Jung Min) in SS501. I think what the problem is that SS501 is becoming pretty much irrelevant and obsolete in the kpop world. It’s sadly becoming a fact of the matter. Perhaps after they complete their military duties they’ll return as a group but I’m not so sure. I’m not getting my hopes up. But back to HYS, he released an album a couple of days ago but I doubt I’ll go listen to it.
I’ve been missing Infinite, they’ve been gone too long in my mind.
Too cute love.
I didn’t get a vibe from this one which is such a shame because DongWoo is one of my favorites.
Cute, but not as cute as my Sungjong.
I will definitely be awaiting the rest. From the sounds of the teasers, which don’t typically tell the whole story, it sounds like a cute fluffy song. That’s not bad but I want like angsty song, still a ballad of course though.
I thought MYNAME fell off the face of the planet but Double A fell out of the universe. This song and video…uhm. I really have no words for it. Not in a positive way either.
Honestly, the last few singles U-KISS have dropped have been like crap to me. I was on board with Neverland and then I jumped right off with their single after that. I guess this single is better, I honestly think I’m just losing interest in U-KISS. I no longer feel the need to comment of fashion choice or hairstyle choice because the epidemic never ends.
I actually feel like a stranger posting on this blog. I think it’s been about a week or two since I’ve posted but it honestly feels like it’s been a month or two. I took my SATs for the first time last weekend so that kept me busy for a few weeks while I studied. At the moment I’m not drowning in homework, well let me not speak too soon. I guess I’ll have to start setting some blogging goals again. I just finished School 2013 so I’ll post a review to that sometime this week.
- Seo In Guk’s video teaser for “I Can’t Live Because of You”: I’ve fallen for Seo In Guk quite hard after watching Reply 1997. I actually didn’t even know he was originally a singer till I heard him singing with Eunji. I need to do some backtracking on him.
- Ailee releases “Ice Flower” MV for “Queen of Ambition” OST: Usually whatever Ailee puts out sounds amazing (ah not including her lastest comeback single) and this is no exception. The girl just has some crazy power in her voice.
- DMTN releases “Safety Zone”:I’m not exactly a fan of DMNT, I’m really just a fan of Jeesu’s voice. There are a couple of tracks I like by them but this song isn’t BAM enough for me.
- INFINITE H releases “Without You” video: I love these two together so much, they need to release stuff together more often.
- BOA releases “Disturbance”: I was unaware that BoA was releasing this song, I found out about it when I was watching the Top 50 of the week and I kept thinking to myself, “This guy looks so familar…..is that Kai/Taemin?” Turns out it was Taemin. Quite the change of image if you ask me, he looks quite masculine here. I mean he looks so grown in the video, I can’t call him cute anymore. I assure you, I am not spazzing over Taemin. I never really noticed before but BoA’s voice is nasally, and it’s almost unbearable in this song. The acting was alright, Taemin needs some work. The video was actually quite nice, I like the interactive feature at the end.
I don’t even know why I bother to watch teasers, they have absolutely nothing to do with the title track most of the time.