Here I go again with these rankings. Actually I think this is the first time I’ve done one with Japanese people completely! So I think I can actually talk about everyone
Yay for pictures since we are talking about BEAUTIFUL people
1. Gackt: This man is too beautiful. There are some guys, if you’ve followed my blog, that I strictly refer to as beautiful or as sexy. For example Rain=sexy, JJ=beautiful, Gackt=beautiful. And he is so talented. I would put a more recent picture but I LOVE this one to death. Example of dramas he has acted in: Moon Child, Tempest, and Fuurin Kazan.
2. Yamapi: Tell me his face is not sexy. And his voice….toooo sexy. Kind of like TOP. I love his acting and think he is a fantastic actor. Examples of dramas he has acted in: Kurosagi (A MUST WATCH), Code Blue, Nobuta wo Produce (ANOTHER MUST WATCH, even though I haven’t finished it), and Buzzer Beat.
3. Miura Haruma: Cutie cutie cutie. I loved him in Koizora and Gokusen. I’m still going to watch him in Kimi ni Todoke. Examples of dramas he has acted in: Gokusen 3, Koizora, and Binbo Danshi.
4. Mukai Osamu: I’ve only seen him in two dramas so I can’t really say too much about him. But in the dramas I did see him in, he was a pretty above average actor. Examples: Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Atashinchi no Danshi, and Bambino.
5. Okada Masaki: I loved him in Hana Kimi! Actually I loved a lot of people in there Dramas he’s acted in: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Otomen,Wagaya no Rekishi.
6. Koike Teppei: What a freaking cutie. A lot of Japanese guys look cute to me. I remember he was in the first Japanese movie I watched, Lovely Complex, and I gushed over him for like the whole movie. Dramas he’s been in: Lovely Complex, Gokusen 2, and Dragon Zakura.
7. Matsumoto Jun: I chose this picture because it shows off his beautiful eyes. They are so pretty. I was obsessed with him for a good three months after I watched Hana Yori Dango. He is just spectacular in there. And in Kimi wa Petto, I thought he was so adorable! Dramas he’s acted in: Hana Yori Dango, Gokusen, and Kimi wa Petto.
8. Hideaki Takizawa: He is one of the older actors (not saying he is like in his 30′s old) along with Hiroshi Tamaki so I can’t say too much. Dramas he’s acted in: Orthros no Inu, Strawberry on Shortcake, and Antique.
9. Hiroshi Tamaki: To be perfect honest, I’ve never heard of him. And it’s probably because he was in Nodame Cantabile and I haven’t watched it. Dramas he’s acted in: Nodame Cantabile, Atsu-hime, and Akai Unmei.
10. Hiro Mizushima: Yay! He used to be my bias. I’m kind of sad he’s kind of down the list. But he still made it! He was in the first drama I ever watched, Zettai Kareshi and I have loved him since that day. Dramas he has acted in: Tokyo Dogs, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Zettai Kareshi, and Lovely Complex. Yes he is so amazing that he gets 5 dramas listed instead of 3
Well I can’t say I completely agree with this list, but it’s decent.
~ta ta ^.^