Wow. Most of the episode I wanted to crack up. So I did. Like a lot. So far I’m really not ready to drop this drama, I want to see to the end of it.
- Thriller-like moment: I swear the moment they started crowding him I started to think of thriller before the music even started to play. it took me a while to figure out it was Oh Ha Ni dreaming. He looked like a poor lost puppy though I was practically on the ground when she was telling him to pick between leaving with him and being buried. He chose being buried.
- Oh Ha Ni kicking vending mission: She reminds me of some girl in another drama…I think I’m thinking of Makino from Hana Yori Dango. I love when she got all scared when Baek Seung Jo asked her.
- Kim Hyun Joong (Baek Seung Jo): I’m pretty sure he never said a word the first thirty minutes of the episode.
- Her friends: I was pretty tired of them after a while. Especialy Jung Joo Ri. Half the time I wanted to sock her in the face.
- Her father: He was too happy go lucky for me.
Sorry if I mispelled the names.
To be perfectly honest ( I sure do say that alot) I’m not too particularly fond of this drama. But something inside of me keeps saying stick it out. Hmm…we’ll see….
Wow I’m just on top of posting this week
~Ta ta for now~